MB BS, DCH, FRACP, GradDip ClinEd, GradCert Allergic Diseases, ESME, ESMEA, RESME, ESMESim
Consultant General Paediatrician
Daniel the founder and director of CentrePaeds, is a General Paediatrician who has been in been in clinical practice for over 20 years.
Dr Lin was trained at the Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children located at Camperdown before it moved to Westmead under the vision and direction of Dr John Yu. Dr Lin was the first Fellow in General Medicine and Medical Education at the Children’s Hospital at Westmead. He has trained and completed further studies in Medical Education and Allergic diseases.
He has 4 children. He sees all Paediatric patients from simple to chronic complex problems and has a special interest in allergic diseases.
His vision is to provide quality diagnostic and management care in timely manner. Daniel speaks Chiu Chow and limited Cantonese and Mandarin.
- MB BS – Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (Sydney University).
- DCH – Diploma of Child Health (Sydney University).
- FRACP – Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (Paediatrics).
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Education (University of NSW).
- Graduate Certificate in Allergic Diseases (Western Sydney University).
- Association for Medical Education in Europe:
ESME – Essential Skills in Medical Education.
ESMEA – Essential Skills in Medical Education Assessment.
RESME – Research Essential Skills in Medical Education.
ESMESim – Essential Skills in Medical Education Simulation.
- RACP – Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Division of Paediatrics.
- ASCIA – Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy.
- AMEE – Association for Medical Education in Europe.
- ANZAME – Australian & New Zealand Association for Medical Education.
- ASME – Association for the Study of Medical Education.
- ASCILITE – Australasian Society for Computers in Learning in Tertiary Education.
- APLS – Australian Paediatric Life Support.
- Visiting Medical Officer at Blacktown and Mt Druitt Hospitals.
- Visiting Medical Officer at Westmead Private and Macquarie University Hospitals.
Additional Professional Activities and Contributions
- Involved in Medical Student teaching with Western Sydney, Sydney and Macquarie Universities.
- Involved in training and medical education of Overseas Trained Doctors.
- Support and fundraising for the Children’s Medical Research Foundation.